Whether it is a matter of construction projects, transportation services or cargo-handling solutions, SERVequipment is the right partner to manage and implement in-depth simulations and analysis of the economic impact and sustainability of the customers planned activity and proposal. The evaluation of “Go / No-Go” procedurals, of adequate cash-flow and profit generation; the withstand of the expected risks together with the project development and spin-off goals are the core activities of such area. In specific, SERVequipment action goes into:
- Evaluate Alternatives: we support our customers to “frame” and “flesh-out” specific business scenarios / solutions so they can be studied in-depth. During this process the number of business alternatives under consideration is usually quickly reduced. Just because the initial analysis is negative, it does not mean that the project does not have merit: it simply imply finding the right and sustainable way. The experience says that limitations or flaws in the basic project-concept can often be corrected.
- Market Assessment: we confirm and identify opportunities related to big construction building sites or transportation services or cargo-handling segments. Our customers recognize SERVequipment action as capable to give focus and direction to the construction of business their scenarios. The market assessment phase provides much of the information for the marketing feasibility.
- Go/No-Go Decision: the go/no-go decision phase is one of the most critical in SERVequipment business development action. It is the point of no return and this indicates the importance of a properly developed feasibility study.
The win-win achievements of SERVequipment feasibility-study consultancy and service can be summarized as follows:
- Give focus to our customers’ projects and outline alternatives; arrows business alternatives.
- Identify new opportunities through the investigative process;
- Enhance the probability of success by addressing and mitigating factors early on that could affect the project.
- Provide quality information for decision making.
- Help in securing funding from lending institutions and other monetary sources.
- Help to attract equity investment.