We employ specialists to assist customers in the management of contracting of supplies and purchasing. Our own experienced in-house personnel supervise at the critical areas of the building or transportation or cargo-handling projects, supporting Customers in all negotiation phases. In specific, SERVequipment contract management includes negotiation of the terms and conditions in supplies contracts, ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions, as well as documenting and agreeing on any changes or amendments that may arise during supplies implementation or execution. It can be summarized as the process of systematically and efficiently managing the contract creation, execution, and analysis for the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance and minimizing risk.
SERVequipment aim to establish and consolidate long term professional relationship with the base of contacted suppliers, both selected and potential, in order to give our customers high standard supply opportunities. SERVequipment operate as contractual link in between best-in-class suppliers and our customers, for best-to-serve, project-base solutions and purchasing. The contract risk management and Gantt planning of the entire supply phase are functional activities of such area of service.
The win-win achievements of SERVequipment contract management action can be summarized as follows:
- Design of common commercial contracts including personnel, sales invoices, purchase orders, and utility contracts.
- Design of complex contracts for construction projects, highly regulated goods/services or with detailed specs or international trade.
- Negotiation of contracts terms and conditions;
- Preliminary submission of contracts to suppliers / potential suppliers.
- Provide contract execution reporting for decision making.
- Create the base for risk management evaluations.
- Help future contract management actions, improving the entire process.
- Offer comprehensive supply chain solutions.